Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dev

Reaction score
Does anyone have knowledge on the ordering system/queue?

I placed an order with my dealer early last month for their upcoming allocation - priority 10.

They recently placed 2 more orders ahead of selection at priority 3 to see if they’d pick up?

Does anyone have an idea if my order may be bumped or what could happen?

Thanks in advance!

ADDRAPTOR

Reaction score
After 2 months of sitting on a lot in Detroit, my truck finally shipped. Hopefully will have it by the end of the week.

Blast2hell

Reaction score
Does anyone have knowledge on the ordering system/queue?

I placed an order with my dealer early last month for their upcoming allocation - priority 10.

They recently placed 2 more orders ahead of selection at priority 3 to see if they’d pick up?

Does anyone have an idea if my order may be bumped or what could happen?

Thanks in advance!
The priority is just how important it is to the dealership to get the order in. Priority 03 is the highest priority they can put on their own vehicle requests. If a dealer uses the same priority for all their orders, then thats the dealer basically saying nothing is more important to them and Ford should fulfill their orders however they see fit.
Retail orders take priority with Ford over stock orders. Anyone that says they have an order in should have a Retail order, not stock.

Arizona Free

Reaction score
The priority is just how important it is to the dealership to get the order in. Priority 03 is the highest priority they can put on their own vehicle requests. If a dealer uses the same priority for all their orders, then thats the dealer basically saying nothing is more important to them and Ford should fulfill their orders however they see fit.
Retail orders take priority with Ford over stock orders. Anyone that says they have an order in should have a Retail order, not stock.
Good points. I have a retail order.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me i was “number 2 in line” for a 24 allocation. I submitted the order the day the banks opened and later that day I got an email saying they received it. No response for 2 months and then was told I was skipped. I gave up on it but just this am they called and said they are ready to submit my order. I just spent a bunch of money on my 21 so I opted out. After they skipped my order I gave up. Oh well not meant to be.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me i was “number 2 in line” for a 24 allocation. I submitted the order the day the banks opened and later that day I got an email saying they received it. No response for 2 months and then was told I was skipped. I gave up on it but just this am they called and said they are ready to submit my order. I just spent a bunch of money on my 21 so I opted out. After they skipped my order I gave up. Oh well not meant to be.
Changed my mind. Ordered it today. Hahaha.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something is clearly wrong with your truck @AZ Raptor. My truck was built and shipped and delivered within a 3.5 week window. It only had 14 miles on the ODO so someone is driving/testing your truck a lot. If you end up getting it make sure you know your lemon laws for the state assuming you are buying in AZ. I would be very worried especially for a truck this expensive…..