Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slipped again....like 3rd time....new ETA 4/3-4/9. :banghead:
Well just got my fourth ETA slip. Been sitting waiting for pickup since 3/14. Not in transit yet and ETA is now 4/7-13....and like I believe this one..... :rolleyes:

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The picture is actually what just sold me on the rings haha. The rings are also a dealer installed option, so if you don't like them, you can remove them. Its an eaten cost, but it is reversible.
To each their own! I know a lot of people like the contrast, I'm just not a loud color guy.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each their own! I know a lot of people like the contrast, I'm just not a loud color guy.
Oh, its not that. Its just that many times if you take a risk on an option, there is no going back. But in this case, you do have the option to get rid of it. Thats all.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
My wrong color (Shelter Green) 2024 R should be at the dealer this week. I’ll probably pass on it because I don’t really like the Green. Message me if you are interested in buying it from me, otherwise I guess it will go to the next person on the list.

vill

Reaction score
My wrong color (Shelter Green) 2024 R should be at the dealer this week. I’ll probably pass on it because I don’t really like the Green. Message me if you are interested in buying it from me, otherwise I guess it will go to the next person on the list.
How much are you going to be wanting for it.

Utexmed

Reaction score
The picture is actually what just sold me on the rings haha. The rings are also a dealer installed option, so if you don't like them, you can remove them. Its an eaten cost, but it is reversible.
They look great in person. I wasn’t sure after I ordered them. But after seeing them on in person I actually like them more than I expected. And yes everyone will have different opinions. I think it makes the code orange decals pop a bit more.

And yes, you get both sets, the factory grey rings and the orange ones. Dealer just put the factory rings in same box orange came in and put them in cab. It is definitely easily reversible.

Neens

Reaction score
Well just got my fourth ETA slip. Been sitting waiting for pickup since 3/14. Not in transit yet and ETA is now 4/7-13....and like I believe this one..... :rolleyes:
At least it’s complete. I’m still in production for 2 months now.