Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wristdoc

Reaction score
I don’t think you can have a build date without a VIN. I think I know that much.
I figured as much...I thought I'd let the deposit ride for a bit to see what happens at the end of the year.

I haven't seen a definitive answer in the forums to the question regarding the rollover of allocations...if a dealer had 3 allocations for a 2023 and say 2 didn't fill, does Ford Corporate take that into account on their allocations for 24's or is the dealer just screwed like the rest of us?

asg0524

Reaction score
I figured as much...I thought I'd let the deposit ride for a bit to see what happens at the end of the year.

I haven't seen a definitive answer in the forums to the question regarding the rollover of allocations...if a dealer had 3 allocations for a 2023 and say 2 didn't fill, does Ford Corporate take that into account on their allocations for 24's or is the dealer just screwed like the rest of us?
I hadn’t heard of any dealer not getting a build for an allocation that they had. I don’t think that happens. Mine had 2 at the beginning and ended up getting an extra that was not originally allotted, I don’t think they would have gotten the extra if there were dealers that didn’t get their originally promised amount.

It took me a long time to fully understand the process and I 100% learned it all on this forum. I’m not sure if dealers, from salesman to managers, purposefully play stupid, or if they truly don’t have a full grasp of the process. I suspect the managers play games more often than not, I’d just rather they explained it all and were transparent, it makes no sense to get someone’s hopes up and string them along; I’m sure they have a motive for it, that’s something I haven’t quite figured out yet.

Last edited:

asg0524

Reaction score
I’m seeing the same. I think the strike F’d us for any production hopes after 10/7. My original build date was 9/14, then 10/6 and now 12/11.
Moved today, but only to 10/30. So originally was 9/18, then 10/23, now 10/30.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Moved today, but only to 10/30. So originally was 9/18, then 10/23, now 10/30.
Let me complete the remainder of year: 11/13, 11/18, 11/30, 12/5, 12/14

Honestly I hope not. While the Raptor plant isn't officially on strike, I'd check these R's out big time as quality control will be non existent on top of the already crappy quality.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hi All: too lazy to read the full thread. I’m in California but willing to go out of state to get a 2024 Raptor R, especially at the right price. Could anyone with a suggestion on a good dealer to work with PM me with info? I’m in a 22’ 35 I’m ready to trade once they start coming in

Hi. I am too lazy to find a car for you.

OCGen3

Reaction score
Probably not the best lead in, was trying to avoid getting roasted but clearly that backfired :rolleyes:. Not looking for leg work on my behalf, local dealers aren’t much help to me so just seeing if there are known dealers out there that are good to work with. I’ve not purchased a vehicle that wasn’t already on the lot….new to the game