Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an R order at a local dealership with a deposit down. No documentation besides an order summary with a sales code and an order code, stock prio 01. I believe the order was submitted to Ford in late January 23. I know that no one knows when they will be built, but I'm more interested in the steps I should take during the process as my first time ordering new from a dealer. Thanks.
There's no steps you can take until you get an email from Ford with the VIN and that it was scheduled for production

My order was placed in August, and I still havent gotten the email from Ford

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man. My order was confirmed the day before yours, so hopefully that means mine will get scheduled soon too.
Is it safe to say it takes roughly 7 months from order confirmation to build confirmation?

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have deposits on two thinking of buying the first hopefully at an ok markup then reselling because the second one I got is only $15k over.
My dealer was asked by Ford for my i.d so I can't scalp the truck, I guess you slipped through the cracks lol

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it safe to say it takes roughly 7 months from order confirmation to build confirmation?
I wouldn't hold my breath that you will be getting one at all the way things are right now. Dealers are notorious for taking orders on trucks that they do not have allocations for.

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't hold my breath that you will be getting one at all the way things are right now. Dealers are notorious for taking orders on trucks that they do not have allocations for.
I have my order confirmation email from ford back in December, just waiting on my build date confirmation ‍

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my order confirmation email from ford back in December, just waiting on my build date confirmation ‍
Sorry I had you confused with the person earlier today asking a question about ordering. my apologies.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my order confirmation from July and still no build date with confirmed dealer allocations. 7 months would be good at this point. Current truck took 11 months

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an R order at a local dealership with a deposit down. No documentation besides an order summary with a sales code and an order code, stock prio 01. I believe the order was submitted to Ford in late January 23. I know that no one knows when they will be built, but I'm more interested in the steps I should take during the process as my first time ordering new from a dealer. Thanks.
Go to https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ put in your sales code and sales order number and they can provide you info if you're truck is scheduled

EK4

Reaction score
Go to https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ put in your sales code and sales order number and they can provide you info if you're truck is scheduled
This is what they said, "The order was submitted to Ford successfully and you are waiting for a schedule date (& VIN). They only schedule these trucks about a month in advance and build them typically through NOV.-DEC. time each year."