Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poorsam

Reaction score
My dealer was asked by Ford for my i.d so I can't scalp the truck, I guess you slipped through the cracks lol
Ya I have no idea. Hope that doesn’t happen to me. Doubt they can hold me to that. There are general managers doing that at their own stores they buy it for probably invoice then are reselling used for $179. Pretty ******.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luckily for me I'm not in a hurry and have no plans to resell, so don't really care if it takes a while or the market cools. If mine gets delayed by all these potential "issues", or whatever the hell Ford's excuse is, and gets pushed to a MY 24, and there are actual updates/improvements in '24 anyways, I'm totally fine with that. I'll just enjoy the hell out of my '20 until it gets here.

Derek Matson

Reaction score
October 24 order acceptance, February 9th Build, February 10th complete, Moved offsite for ??? reason on February 13th. Code Orange, Panoramic roof and tailgate, bedliner.

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
October 24 order acceptance, February 9th Build, February 10th complete, Moved offsite for ??? reason on February 13th. Code Orange, Panoramic roof and tailgate, bedliner.
Wow your lucky, 4 months huh. That's quick! Most guys are waiting 7+ months for that lol.

kiman44

Reaction score
I was scheduled for production on 3/24/23, and as of today, was back to just confirmed status. Chatted with Ford Performance, and I have been moved to 4/10/23. This is the third move. I'm ok with waiting until the issues with the front seal are in the rear view. Just getting less confident about any date that they give me at this point.

Derek Matson

Reaction score
I was scheduled for production on 3/24/23, and as of today, was back to just confirmed status. Chatted with Ford Performance, and I have been moved to 4/10/23. This is the third move. I'm ok with waiting until the issues with the front seal are in the rear view. Just getting less confident about any date that they give me at this point.
I am curious if FP confirmed that the reason for the move was the front seal?