Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr_Clemson

Reaction score
Mine shows built on 12/9 and still waiting on shipment. Supposed to be here on December 23 new date ETA is December 26 patiently waiting…

Has anyone received theirs yet
Mine was built on 12/5 and is still waiting to be shipped. My arrival date is still between 12/25 and 12/31 but I don’t see how that’s possible.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edit...FAKE NEWS...!!

Just received news from my dealer that my truck will there today or tomorrow....:pepper: The Ford tracker shows that it's still in production :lol2: Ford performance chat gave me an ETA between 12/27- 1/3 so they were right on the money.

Last edited:

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received news from my dealer that my truck will there today or tomorrow....:pepper: The Ford tracker shows that it's still in production :lol2: Ford performance chat gave me an ETA between 12/27- 1/3 so they were right on the money.
Congrats! What color?

likeaboss

Reaction score
That's awesome! Yours was built on 11/21 right? Mine is still showing as being on quality hold.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! Yours was built on 11/21 right? Mine is still showing on quality hold.
11/22 is what the tracker shows, and still shows that it's in production. Sales mgr told me that they should have it today 12/26, or tomorrow. The dealership is in another state so I have to make some plans.

likeaboss

Reaction score
11/22 is what the tracker shows, and still shows that it's in production. Sales mgr told me that they should have it today 12/26, or tomorrow. The dealership is in another state so I have to make some plans.
I'll have to give Ford Performance a buzz tomorrow since they're closed today to see what they see on their end. It's exciting to see people get their trucks.