Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

likeaboss

Reaction score
Sucks to complain when we are so privileged to own one of these trucks, however it’s really annoying seeing one’s produced today done and ready and not finishing ours.
Yeah I thought the whole point of not including the heated wheel and advanced security package was so Ford could build and ship these so they weren’t waiting on parts. Only to build and sit waiting on parts or whatever to get the ok to ship approval.

ggsando

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bigtrim

Reaction score
I am curious about those of you that have called Ford Performance. Who do you call and what do they need besides VIN to give any insight? For those that have spoken to FP, has that information been accurate? Thanks for your co-miseration!!

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be excited … but prepare to be patient…. We share the same order date, I went into production 11/22…. Still there as of 5 minutes ago….

eriic

Reaction score
Today must be moving day... 11/7 production date, 12/28 built status (finally)... maybe they're actually making these after all folks!