Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope yours stays on track…. Went to production 11/17… blended 11/22…. Still in production and now the window sticker is no longer available…. Hopefully I see it by spring!!

likeaboss

Reaction score
Looks like my truck too. Did Ford send this info or did you contact them?
I have received a order confirmation and a few emails about looking for parts.
Dealer called on 11-17-22 about Ford getting to work on it? Dealer was pretty excited!
2 days ago Ford Motor Credit sent an email about pre approved for $110k loan. Should I chat with Ford? Not sure if I need to start digging up cash from the backyard or under the mattress yet!
Hard to stay cool!
Does Ford Motor Credit even have competitive rates on a Raptor R?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Ford Motor Credit even have competitive rates on a Raptor R?
I don’t believe so but got the same email a few days after I was given a build day? anybody apply and see? doubt it will be aggressive but it did say something about a rate lock

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Guys, while I didn’t get a Raptor R, I just picked up my ‘23 37” package. To those that care, and were wondering about the heated wheel, the button has been completely removed. They made the heated seat buttons bigger to fill the empty space. They at least made it look nice, rather than have a blank spot. So, I’m not sure if adding it in the future would work. Anyhow, hope this helps those who were curious.

Cheers!

likeaboss

Reaction score
Guys, while I didn’t get a Raptor R, I just picked up my ‘23 37” package. To those that care, and were wondering about the heated wheel, the button has been completely removed. They made the heated seat buttons bigger to fill the empty space. They at least made it look nice, rather than have a blank spot. So, I’m not sure if adding it in the future would work. Anyhow, hope this helps those who were curious.

Cheers!
Congrats! When was your Raptor built?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Cheers!

what color did you get?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got Avalanche. I was between it and Azure , which looks awesome on the Raptor.
wow potentially the best raptor color of all time congrats let’s see some pics fellow avalancher! have yet to see a customer pic on here post them up like 30 minutes ago. post pics or we really know your real name is tom and you just took delivery of a prius

Attachments

• F5D5DEFE-A9FE-4CC6-8266-99F08DB78A62.jpeg
    F5D5DEFE-A9FE-4CC6-8266-99F08DB78A62.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
wow potentially the best raptor color of all time congrats let’s see some pics fellow avalancher! have yet to see a customer pic on here post them up like 30 minutes ago. post pics or we really know your real name is tom and you just took delivery of a prius
It is posted in his other thread.