Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just received this email from Ford. Looks like I’ll still be waiting at the bus stop.

CFED8C0A-E0A6-47D4-B308-CB072D184683.png

SVTfixer

Reaction score
fyi ford chat cannot confirm a allocation. seems late in the game to have a available allocation on a R are you sure they are not talking about next years allocation? i hate to sound negative and hope you get a truck but a lot of dealers tell you what you want to hear just to get you on the hook ( a deposit) ask your dealer if your order is stock or retail. if it is stock it was probably ordered when banks opened in july if it’s a retail order I would not get my hopes up
truck was a stock order unit, Ford performance was no help at all. they told me they wouldn't take a deposit till they had a Vin for the truck. We will see, If not I've still got my 22 37pack and a 2020 gt500 engine laying around. might have to just make my own R

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scored a new order. I’m being told though that they have to send in my build by removing the heated steering wheel & the enhanced security feature. I’m definitely not buying this truck without a heated steering wheel. I can’t imagine the R would be made this way, or will it? Any others in that boat?

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scored a new order. I’m being told though that they have to send in my build by removing the heated steering wheel & the enhanced security feature. I’m definitely not buying this truck without a heated steering wheel. I can’t imagine the R would be made this way, or will it? Any others in that boat?
Everyone is in that boat including EB Raptors

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow no heated steering wheel. what is the world coming to. lol. JK. I grew up with a rotary phone and a long ass curly cord and also I was my parents tv remote control. I think not having heated steering won't hurt anyone. I understand that it shouldn't be omitted but still. (1% percent problems I guess). I never use mine anyway and I am in Michigan. but I use the hell out of the heated and vented seats. LOL

I just wish I could have found an allocation