Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• BED79FE3-745B-43E8-B136-E37C769E4D71.jpeg
    BED79FE3-745B-43E8-B136-E37C769E4D71.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 72

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score

norseybmxr15

Reaction score
Received email today from ford scheduled for production week 1/16. Order placed7/25 only allocation. Avalanche/moonroof.

Anyone know about placing an order on hold at this stage? I was hoping to wait until deleted options are available again. Thanks

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
Holy Moly! Ford must have heard me talking about them last night.

I received the email that the Raptor R is going into production the week of January 9th!

I ordered on July 18th and didn’t think it would happen. Thank god they put another V8 in it.

I bought a brand new and still have a 2014 Raptor super crew. Best truck I ever bought. Will never sell it.

Wonder how much I can sell a kidney for?

SVTfixer

Reaction score
I've been looking for a Raptor R allocation around the $20k mark up for a little now. thought I had one at my dealer but I was told $50K ADM even for an employee. So I've I made a deal for one tonight at 20k over but no Vin yet and hasn't been scheduled for production. They Say they had 2 allocations so we will see. I emailed Ford performance to see if this truck is actually allocated and will be built.
anyways just wanted to say hello and check and see if anyone truck has made it. this is my 4th raptor (if the truck will get built) if not ill see if I can get a 2024.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a Raptor R allocation around the $20k mark up for a little now. thought I had one at my dealer but I was told $50K ADM even for an employee. So I've I made a deal for one tonight at 20k over but no Vin yet and hasn't been scheduled for production. They Say they had 2 allocations so we will see. I emailed Ford performance to see if this truck is actually allocated and will be built.
anyways just wanted to say hello and check and see if anyone truck has made it. this is my 4th raptor (if the truck will get built) if not ill see if I can get a 2024.

fyi ford chat cannot confirm a allocation. seems late in the game to have a available allocation on a R are you sure they are not talking about next years allocation? i hate to sound negative and hope you get a truck but a lot of dealers tell you what you want to hear just to get you on the hook ( a deposit) ask your dealer if your order is stock or retail. if it is stock it was probably ordered when banks opened in july if it’s a retail order I would not get my hopes up

Last edited:

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score

;)

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is everyone on chiphold that’s been produced? Or has anyone’s been shipped yet?