Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LVsFINEST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker off the site I'm scheduled for Monday start date. It wasn't there yesterday. No heated wheel or advanced security package as well that really sucks. 10mpg city 15 highway LOL. Send it

I thought all Raptor R's were essentially fully loaded...? What do you mean no heated steering wheel? Did you opt out of the moonroof? Based on some of the recent youtube reviews, it seems the moonroof and power tailgate are a combo (IE if you opt out of moonroof, no power tail gate). Wonder if the heated steering wheel is also in that combo...?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone that had production last week show production finished yet?
I thought they all got pushed and the ones completed were taken by corporate?
I thought all Raptor R's were essentially fully loaded...? What do you mean no heated steering wheel? Did you opt out of the moonroof? Based on some of the recent youtube reviews, it seems the moonroof and power tailgate are a combo (IE if you opt out of moonroof, no power tail gate). Wonder if the heated steering wheel is also in that combo...?
No, the heated steering wheel and security is part of a micro chip related delete

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have moonroof and power tailgate. I will be having a talk with my dealer about the heated wheel and telling them I want one sent to me I would imagine plug and play. I use mine in my Gen 2 3 months out of the year now so it's pissing me off.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I have moonroof and power tailgate. I will be having a talk with my dealer about the heated wheel and telling them I want one sent to me I would imagine plug and play. I use mine in my Gen 2 3 months out of the year now so it's pissing me off.
I am sure they will send one to you....for a price.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that steering wheel is 2980.00 at the dealer that is if they could get one. I checked a week or so back and my dealer had one in stock then it was a fraction of cost.

The top of line steering wheel used at KS plant is now 3520.00

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price my ass a Raptor R and Expedition they can shove it if they won't play ball and send me one. 200k plus for both.
Not only will that not happen, but initial reports are that it’s not a simple retrofit and there aren’t plans to make it a simple bolt on and go. They did offer that to Lightning customers but didn’t refund as much as us.

The again, you only got $140 and it’s $3k MSRP. Thanks Ford

justicerunner

Reaction score
This is what I’m taking about…if Ford keeps deleting things, delaying builds, etc…at what point are buyers going to say go shove it?

How bad would it have to get? For me, if after July, there is no raptor in sight, I think I’m out.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not saying its right its total BS. but its not just ford its happening everywhere. still. other luxury brands eliminating heated and cooled seats, steering wheels etc. anything that has extra chips get canned in order to get the vehicles out the best they can. It sucks A$$. its not a simple swap, its also chips on other boards that aren't there and I assume cant be added without changing out boards . I may be wrong but thats my assumption. Thats why I am happy I snagged a 21' in January with zero deletes and will wait until shit starts getting put back in there before I try to get an R. or ROUSH comes up with some mods that the Stealership can perform so I can maintain my extended factory warranty I bought.

Ill be good until then.