Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor is tuxedo black and its a great metallic black. Ford should have never discontinued it.
The tsunami that took out Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan also wiped out the plant that made the metallic flake for Tuxedo Black. That is when Ford stopped using it.

BASF/PPG eventually came up with replacements for repair work, but it's not the look same as the original flake was.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The tsunami that took out Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan also wiped out the plant that made the metallic flake for Tuxedo Black. That is when Ford stopped using it.

BASF/PPG eventually came up with replacements for repair work, but it's not the look same as the original flake was.
I remember. There were a few 2013 models(I believe) that were painted regular black.

asg0524

Reaction score
Iconic Silver
Graphic Delete
Moon Roof/Tailgate

Ordered and allocation confirmed today by the GM of the dealership…

MSRP….. no ADM

Can’t wait to get the VIN!!
Where abouts? NY?

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to see MSRP deals on the R. I only went back two pages from here and already saw two posts about MSRP orders.

Got my 22 37 for MSRP a few months ago, and I'm perfectly happy with it, probably won't consider changing for 3-5 years. Hoping they're still making V8s in 2025-27 and I can get one for MSRP.