Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

berto2323

Reaction score
7/19
Priority Code 13
Antimatter Blue
Moon Roof
Bed Liner

I asked the dealer about Priority Code 13, I was told the orders start at 10 each day. I was the 3rd order for this dealership that day. The 1st 2 orders before me was not for a Raptor R. My order for the Raptor R is the 2nd for that dealership. They took a deposit and I received a order confirmation from Ford for what it's worth.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7/19
Priority Code 13
Antimatter Blue
Moon Roof
Bed Liner

I asked the dealer about Priority Code 13, I was told the orders start at 10 each day. I was the 3rd order for this dealership that day. The 1st 2 orders before me was not for a Raptor R. My order for the Raptor R is the 2nd for that dealership. They took a deposit and I received a order confirmation from Ford for what it's worth.
your dealer has told you a story my friend and has taken your deposit for a 2024 modelD7C5E8DE-CCBC-468D-8547-62246B3012FF.jpeg

Raptor Dude

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
7/19
Priority Code 10 (3rd in line at dealership)
Code Orange
Moon Roof/Tailgate
Graphics (might delete)
MSRP
North Carolina Dealer

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called around 20 dealers this morning. All of them said they received the number of allocations that they are allotted from their ford rep.

Drew dc5

Reaction score
Only stating what they told me. If someone else calls each one they might get a different answer.
I just know from experience. They were selling LFG 35 for $23k over and wouldn’t budge. I can only imagine the obnoxious ADM they’ll put on the R. Most of these dealership owners are licking their lips in anticipation because reality is they will get 25k-50k over especially with limited production. It sucks.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know for certain when dealers will know their allocations? I read once scheduling starts on Aug 18th in Dearborn. I see people posting that their dealer got an allocation; however, dealers in northern IL have yet to receive any note from ford or their rep. Also, I’ve read 2300 to 5000 R builds this year. Any official information on volume?