Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1T

Reaction score
If you think everything is easy or under your control then you have a lot to learn. Have your dealer you ordered through provide the answers. If they can't provide an answer them maybe you have the wrong dealer.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dealers won't have the answers unless the reps tell them and more than likely that won't happen. could be many reasons but they will never know for sure the dealer will just make something up and you won't be none the wiser.

FloridaFireMedic

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did you like the order experience with elder ford? Im in Tampa as well, staying far away from Brandon. Curious if elder would add adm on a non-R retail order...waiting til the new year before I start the long journey of placing an order.
I have purchased several high-end trucks from Elder over the years and they have always treated me right. The GM called me after he received the R allocations and offered me one of them. There is an ADM for the R, but I am unsure of the non-R's. The last two Raptors I purchased and a F250 Black Ops had no ADM fee. Give them a shot!

Last edited:

kenbrackins

Reaction score
My R was slated for production 12/19 (this Monday) I just happened to check on it today to make sure it wasn't pushed back and to my surprise, it says "In production". I also was able to view the sticker which was not the case a few weeks ago when I last checked the status. Anybody else know approximately how long it will be "in production"? I have read the other comments about being hung up in "quality control" and such so I am not getting my hopes up to receive the truck in the next few weeks-thats for sure. Sticker did say "steering wheel heat delete" so I am saving $140!! another pleasant surprise. I don't think I need that feature anyway as I live in Tampa.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude. I don't wear gloves. Or a mask. You must live somewhere besides Wisconsin. No reason the halo truck shouldn't have a heated wheel. A prius does. And I'm not impatient or bothering the manufacturer. I am just excited to get my new truck. I will wait another 6 months if I have to. I think you need to start vibrating on a higher frequency then down on the negative ones you live at now.
I'm beginning to understand why Ford and other vehicle manufacturers have such a difficult time with some customers. People complain about no visibility on the orders and then complain about options that are not available. The current market conditions have impacted almost everything in the last couple years.

When Ford started providing a status on the orders late this summer they couldn't get a break. Sorry if it is an automated letter but it is much better than what was provided in the past. Contact your dealer if you need more frequent attention.

If a heated steering wheel is so important than buy a pair of driving gloves. If they are not warm enough purchase some heated gloves. Growing up in Michigan without air conditioning was terrible! If it was cold outside you wore gloves if necessary.

P.S. Raincoats were always optional even in the rainstorm!

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My R was slated for production 12/19 (this Monday) I just happened to check on it today to make sure it wasn't pushed back and to my surprise, it says "In production". I also was able to view the sticker which was not the case a few weeks ago when I last checked the status. Anybody else know approximately how long it will be "in production"? I have read the other comments about being hung up in "quality control" and such so I am not getting my hopes up to receive the truck in the next few weeks-thats for sure. Sticker did say "steering wheel heat delete" so I am saving $140!! another pleasant surprise. I don't think I need that feature anyway as I live in Tampa.
I have the same production

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
My Raptor has a build date of 1-9-23. Never thought I needed a heated steering wheel until this past week and I found a button on my Jeep Wrangler 392. It’s sure nice!

I would feel better if They knocked off $500.