Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She’s down …. Tried last night and also this morning… maybe they are busy finishing my truck !!! Only been in production for 3.5 weeks

likeaboss

Reaction score
Is the vehicle tracker working for everyone else this morning? It's worked fine for me for the past month, but this morning it now says "Please enter a valid VIN and Order Number" when I enter all the info. I'm wondering if there is a glitch in the system this morning. My optimistic/hopeful side is thinking maybe it means my truck has shipped and now the info is kicked out of the tracking system, but my realistic side is figuring it's just an issue with their system.

Sunday is normally when they do maintenance on the tracking system so it's been down a few Sundays since I started tracking my build.

ggsando

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order date - 7/20/22
Priority Code - 10
Order Code -R001 (assume it’s a reservation-no idea)
Color - Avalanche
Options - Moonroof/Tailgate, Tough Bed spray, w/Graphics
Location - FL
Received my email from Ford 12/8 that the R has been scheduled for production the week of Jan 23...

CLTampa

Reaction score
Ha! With all of the potential shipping delays it could be January of '24! At least it's not on chip hold! :cool: It is supposed to be delivered to the dealership between 21 - 27 December--the perfect Christmas present!

View attachment 383060
How did you like the order experience with elder ford? Im in Tampa as well, staying far away from Brandon. Curious if elder would add adm on a non-R retail order...waiting til the new year before I start the long journey of placing an order.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife's Expedition that went into production 3 weeks after the R is built and awaiting shipment. I'm dying over here and now I will have to look at her new car and wait some more LOL.

#1T

Reaction score
I'm beginning to understand why Ford and other vehicle manufacturers have such a difficult time with some customers. People complain about no visibility on the orders and then complain about options that are not available. The current market conditions have impacted almost everything in the last couple years.

When Ford started providing a status on the orders late this summer they couldn't get a break. Sorry if it is an automated letter but it is much better than what was provided in the past. Contact your dealer if you need more frequent attention.

If a heated steering wheel is so important than buy a pair of driving gloves. If they are not warm enough purchase some heated gloves. Growing up in Michigan without air conditioning was terrible! If it was cold outside you wore gloves if necessary.

P.S. Raincoats were always optional even in the rainstorm!

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to understand why Ford and other vehicle manufacturers have such a difficult time with some customers. People complain about no visibility on the orders and then complain about options that are not available. The current market conditions have impacted almost everything in the last couple years.

When Ford started providing a status on the orders late this summer they couldn't get a break. Sorry if it is an automated letter but it is much better than what was provided in the past. Contact your dealer if you need more frequent attention.

If a heated steering wheel is so important than buy a pair of driving gloves. If they are not warm enough purchase some heated gloves. Growing up in Michigan without air conditioning was terrible! If it was cold outside you wore gloves if necessary.

P.S. Raincoats were always optional even in the rainstorm!

Imo if you're going to doing something then do it right. More often than not people just want to know why. My R has been built, but FP says it's on 'plant delay' that is postponing release for shipping. What the hell does that mean? Why is it on plant delay? If they were to tell me why, or everyone else why then most people would settle down.