Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

berto2323

Reaction score
I had a blend date of 2/4/23. Been sitting at River Rouge test track up until 6/15 when it was moved to the Flat Rock assembly plant about 14 miles to the south (mustang assembly plant). 6/17 it shows "built". Hallelujah!!! Only one hurdle left! What a journey.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a blend date of 2/4/23. Been sitting at River Rouge test track up until 6/15 when it was moved to the Flat Rock assembly plant about 14 miles to the south (mustang assembly plant). 6/17 it shows "built". Hallelujah!!! Only one hurdle left! What a journey.
That’s just the beginning…

sharkhunt

Reaction score
I finally had some movement on mine, has been sitting on hold at the plant since December "produced" 12/17 on chip hold plant ever since. Saw that it had been received at ramp 51 5/2, and then origin received at ramp 59 5/11. Normally I'd get excited that it was about to ship, but I think it may have just been moved to get repairs finally. But hey, that progress.

Last edited:

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My R shows
Order Confirmed 02/01/23
Scheduled 6/12/23
Produced 6/12/23
Built 6/14/23
Shipped 6/17/23

It all went quite smoothly and total in line 100% with info I was given

I now have rail car number but Canadian Railways so no idea how to track

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My R shows
Order Confirmed 02/01/23
Scheduled 6/12/23
Produced 6/12/23
Built 6/14/23
Shipped 6/17/23

It all went quite smoothly and total in line 100% with info I was given

I now have rail car number but Canadian Railways so no idea how to track
Hopefully your ownership will run smoother than mine did. My R has been in and out of the dealer since day one. I’ll be dropping her off this coming Friday to the dealer for good.

Fingers crossed for you and the others!

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully your ownership will run smoother than mine did. My R has been in and out of the dealer since day one. I’ll be dropping her off this coming Friday to the dealer for good.

Fingers crossed for you and the others!
Does that mean you are giving up on it or they are taking it back you getting another?
I am not a happy camper on how my order went with so many unknowns I cannot imagine having issues or needing the engine swapped.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in the process right now of a buyback claim with Ford. I signed off on all of the paperwork last Friday, and will be surrendering the Raptor R over to a local dealer this Friday.

I have two more Raptor R’s on order, one is a MY23 thats scheduled for production, which I am going to sell to my buddy at my cost and the other will most likely get pushed to a MY24 which I will try again on. Hopefully they have ironed out most of the issues by then.

Ya it’s definitely been frustrating that’s for sure, but it’s the price we pay for rolling the dice and getting a first model year.

Last edited:

Tylander

Reaction score
I finally had some movement on mine, has been sitting on hold at the plant since December "produced" 12/17 on chip hold plant ever since. Saw that it had been received at ramp 51 5/2, and then origin received at ramp 59 5/11. Normally I'd get excited that it was about to ship, but I think it may have just been moved to get repairs finally. But hey, that progress.
Ive been at 59 since 2/9… :/