Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your ahead of myself and many other guys, my order confirmation from Ford was 12/21/22. Your confirmation was in February 2023 if i remember correctly lol and your way ahead of me figure that one out ha ha unreal...
My order was placed July 18th within 30 min of order bank opening. My dealer just does it differently than other dealers.
Since my dealer got 6 allocations I was #3 of the 6. Anyone could place a order and get notification said R order was confirmed but until FoMoCo calls in that order nothing happens. Even though dealer called me to place order on July 18th it was not until Feb 1st when FoMoCo called dealer to say ok, what R is up next. My info was given so right now I am just like everyone else it will be 11 months June 18th.

It is more about the dealers allocation than when order was placed or order showed confirmed.
It really messed things up when ALL R orders were put on hold in early March.

I have been on R list for 3 1/2 yrs now so the wait has been a long one.

Anyone with a R order that dealer has allocation for will be getting their truck.
I know a few people who's trucks were built back in November that still do not have them as waiting for new engine or other repairs.
I do feel very fortunate my truck will be build in about 10 days from now. And yes mine did get bumped up but cannot say how it was done.
Even more fortunate my truck is a MSRP allocation.

craptorr

Reaction score
Order placed 9/20 w/ allocation. Just asked my dealership to move me to priority code 01 and this was the reply;
“It can not be changed to that level until it goes into scheduling. It’s currently at the highest priority that I can put it on.”

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sticker was available until it vanished about 3 weeks ago. Hasn't appears back yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3901.png
    IMG_3901.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 22

Dellis777

Reaction score
Has anyone actually received their truck? Mine says it was built Feb 7th and then moved offsite. Dealer knows nothing. I don’t mind waiting I just wish i had some clear expectations.

poorsam

Reaction score
Mine is supposedly being shipped currently. It was also built the 7th and moved off site. However the tracker through fords website is still showing in production.

mph4

Reaction score
It does sound like some of these are moving. My dealer has two allocations, one for me and one for another customer. The other one (not mine) got scheduled last week with a blend date of 6/23. They said they don't have much info but I'm encouraged to hear new scheduling appears to be happening again yet for this model year.

(I'm personally still looking for a regular Raptor to tide me over. I remain pessimistic mine would get built this year, and even if it gets scheduled soon, would still be 2-3 months before I'd have the keys, so want to have one to enjoy over the summer and can always sell later.)