Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dellis777

Reaction score
Yeah I’m feeling the same way I’m in need of a new truck and wasnt sure I wanted to daily the R anyways but I didn’t want to decide until I had it in hand. I just wish we had some info. I’ve never even seen an R in person, it feels like a fairy tale to me unless your a YouTuber lol.

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please don’t burn me to the ground for asking this question. But is it impossible to get on the books for one of these through FORD directly?

The dealers in San Antonio are literally having a bidding war and proud of the fact that they have customers out gunning one another.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please don’t burn me to the ground for asking this question. But is it impossible to get on the books for one of these through FORD directly?

The dealers in San Antonio are literally having a bidding war and proud of the fact that they have customers out gunning one another.
Nope, you have to place an order through a dealer. Try out of state and smaller dealerships. You’ll likely get bumped to a MY24 at this time.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in Jan/Feb they started discovering issues and put a hold on shipping, When it shows built during recent weeks it’s headed to shipping for sure. Fingers crossed
Mine was built 5/25 and still hasn't shipped.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is supposedly being shipped currently. It was also built the 7th and moved off site. However the tracker through fords website is still showing in production.
sounds similar to mines. ford tracker shows in production, but dealership said it's offsite and should be here the 19th...originally said the 15th