Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
My dealer texted me yesterday to say the chip hold maybe lifted on April 21st. First positive news in 3 months? Dealer sent some kind of screenshot?

Attachments

• 8CA74D78-F513-4DF9-A21C-162EE5D4AD41.jpeg
    8CA74D78-F513-4DF9-A21C-162EE5D4AD41.jpeg
    1,013.1 KB · Views: 65

berto2323

Reaction score
For what it’s worth FP said there’s no plant hold of any sort on my truck anymore but still shows In Production and last update Feb 2nd.
Another VIN they checked for me said Back to Plant from off site lot, which probably means it’s getting some repairs/updates done.
‘This whole thing is just a huge mess
What was the blend date of the 2nd VIN you inquired about? My blend date was 2/4, been sitting at the test track since it was built. I've inquired multiple times for an update. Mine was never on a chip hold. My guess is it's waiting to have the crank seal replaced.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the blend date of the 2nd VIN you inquired about? My blend date was 2/4, been sitting at the test track since it was built. I've inquired multiple times for an update. Mine was never on a chip hold. My guess is it's waiting to have the crank seal replaced.
Mine was Feb 1st and the other Feb 2nd