Off-Roading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Was doing some Off-Roading in my '13 Raptor in the recent Colorado snow storm and went a little to hard in off-road mode and did an accidental J-turn. Mid turn the low oil pressure light came on, truck didn't turn off and I didn't hit anything. Turned the truck off and back on and no dash lights. This has never happened to me before, should I be concerned?
Thanks.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Was doing some Off-Roading in my '13 Raptor in the recent Colorado snow storm and went a little to hard in off-road mode and did an accidental J-turn. Mid turn the low oil pressure light came on, truck didn't turn off and I didn't hit anything. Turned the truck off and back on and no dash lights. This has never happened to me before, should I be concerned?
Thanks.
I'd check your oil level and watch your pressure. If you'd lost your oil pump, you'd know it by now since we haven't had a storm in a bit, and I'm assuming you're still driving it.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You probably sloshed all your oil away from the pickup tube causing a very brief oil starvation period. If you haven't seen a light again you are probably alright. Make sure your oil level is good, look into adding an aftermarket oil pan baffle if you plan on doing all the donuts :)