Off-road classes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'd like to get to know my Raptor a little better off-roading.
• Are there any off-roading classes around me? I live in So Cal in Ventura County, (Moorpark).
• Are there any Raptor clubs I can join around my area?

Thank you!
-Erik

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In CA, there should be an unlimited number of off road schools you can attend. Find one that offers private instruction and go with it.

I started off-roading a few years back. It helps to go with someone with experience, as there's a lot to learn at first. Start with green/blue tracks and take your time.

OP
OP
ErikMillerTime
Reaction score
In CA, there should be an unlimited number of off road schools you can attend. Find one that offers private instruction and go with it.

I started off-roading a few years back. It helps to go with someone with experience, as there's a lot to learn at first. Start with green/blue tracks and take your time.
Thank you Raptorial. Does anyone have any recommendations or been on any of the “unlimited number of off road schools” here in So.Cal? Would prefer to hear from others that have a great experience rather then cold calling.