GEN 2 OEM Fox Shock Upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrifterGTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded the Gen 2 Fox shocks? Ive been eyeballing some King shocks or some adjustment bypasses. But overall just looking for some suggestions.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$5500 for front all 4...Im sure the price will come down more over time. ICON, King, all have some nice shocks coming out with the G2 in the next few months.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$5500 for front all 4...Im sure the price will come down more over time. ICON, King, all have some nice shocks coming out with the G2 in the next few months.

Just a noob question but what would they do for the truck? Strictly competition type upgrade ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a noob question but what would they do for the truck? Strictly competition type upgrade?

1. They COULD perform better than the stock Fox Shocks
2. They will cost a SHIT TON of $$$
3. They will give you bragging rights

How badly do you want to spend more money?

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. They COULD perform better than the stock Fox Shocks
2. They will cost a SHIT TON of $$$
3. They will give you bragging rights

How badly do you want to spend more money?

Oh no, not for me. Unless it makes it ride like a dream I wouldn't get it.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a noob question but what would they do for the truck? Strictly competition type upgrade ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the only advantage I could see would be adjustability...its going to have the same travel, and the same amount of dampening so I dont see it being worth the upgrade, personally.