October 9-11 – ROC Fest 2015 at the Proving Grounds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thats a 39 hour drive. its a long one. friday night sometime is my guess, but even then, thats pushing it. i hope you got other plans afterwards. cause to turn around sunday afternoon to head back is one short trip.

The two/three days in the dirt will be well worth it. Drinking, bonfires, trucks, guns etc. Def will be worth it.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im going to be leaving tomorrow on 80 west from cheyenne. (not sure when) if you want to give me a call, we can see where you are and possibly meet up and ride off in the sunset together holding........ errr i mean we can convoy out maybe

i am stopping in cheyenne to pick up a part then i will be making the drive. im guessing around noon o clock in cheyenne. call me if you want (831) 254-7562

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After all this preparation, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to make it. :Stupid Me: Went testing yesterday and on way home I couldn't turn without movement. Thought it was psr. Took it to dealer and ended being the rack and pinion. They're trying to charge me and I said bs, warranty should cover it. I got the o'l let me check on that,I'll call you back. Still waiting.

Attachments

• Whitagram.jpg
    Whitagram.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: