October 9-11 – ROC Fest 2015 at the Proving Grounds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nic work Crystal! Do you mind if we copy the photos to upload to social media? I didn't see an option to buy a digital copy...not sure if I missed it?

You can use them as long as you give her credit. That is the deal we have with her for the events I host.

There is a BUY PHOTOs button at the top if you wish to have some printed. These help her keep the site up and running for all of the photos.

If anyone needs a pro-photogropher she is for hire if you were going to ask.

The full ROC Fest album will be up next week. Waiting on a few people to upload their photos so we can make the album.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You can use them as long as you give her credit. That is the deal we have with her for the events I host.

There is a BUY PHOTOs button at the top if you wish to have some printed. These help her keep the site up and running for all of the photos.

If anyone needs a pro-photogropher she is for hire if you were going to ask.

The full ROC Fest album will be up next week. Waiting on a few people to upload their photos so we can make the album.

I'm def going to buy a few...need to decorate the new pad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can download the entire album for free and at high res.

Just remember to give her credit and help prompt her business.