Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
Lightning blue, how are you liking yours so far?

I couldn't be happier!

truck is flat out awesome. Lots of power, great material quality, very tight, quiet cab, paint finish / quality is great. LOVE the beadlocks. NO issues at all shifting. Really satisfied thus far.

She is very "thirsty" however. But who cares. I didn't buy it to commute in ATL traffic!

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is the last day of my current ETA. It is also my birthday. Finally getting my truck would be so sweet. Let's go!!!

Birthday wish come true?

My window sticker finally caught up to the change from CONVOY to RAIL today - but according to Ford Service, still not shipped to meet the new ETA of 23JAN.

Nice to hear about so many trucks finding their way home and happy to not be in Raptizzle's shoes - but still would really like to show my OCT build the garage space I've got set aside for her sometime soon!

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Birthday wish come true?

My window sticker finally caught up to the change from CONVOY to RAIL today - but according to Ford Service, still not shipped to meet the new ETA of 23JAN.

Nice to hear about so many trucks finding their way home and happy to not be in Raptizzle's shoes - but still would really like to show my OCT build the garage space I've got set aside for her sometime soon!

No birthday wish come true. . Sitting in railyard. Only 130 miles to go so could be any day. Here's hoping for tomorrow. If not I'll hope for the day after. It has to be coming eventually.

Bassman

Reaction score
So much for ETAs but mine just arrived

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude 1782 Congratulations! When did yours first show as "shipped" in the system, and what was your ETA? My truck is exactly the same as yours, and just showed as shipped on 1/16.