Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my second ETA has come and gone - no update from Ford Service or dealer [emoji19] but hey it's on a train car somewhere [emoji920] Not sure if I should name it Waldo or Carmen Sandiego [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well picked up my oct 14 built raptor today and I have to say it's a blast to drive kinda feels like a sports car ..... one regret is ordering carbon fiber pack for the price it's just not worth it ... there barely any carbon fiber and you hardly can notice it

Attachments

• IMG_8431.jpg
    IMG_8431.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8425.jpg
    IMG_8425.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_8426.jpg
    IMG_8426.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_8376.jpg
    IMG_8376.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 115

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well picked up my oct 14 built raptor today and I have to say it's a blast to drive kinda feels like a sports car ..... one regret is ordering carbon fiber pack for the price it's just not worth it ... there barely any carbon fiber and you hardly can notice it

Wow, she looks great! Graphics look good on the blue.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uneventful update:

10/20 build
12/13 release
12/20 returned to Roush w/updated ETA of 1/20 - 1/26
1/9 returned to plant w/updated ETA of N/A
1/10 returned to Ramp 59 w/ETA of N/A

On a positive note, glad to see some of you guys are getting your trucks. Well, kinda glad. :005:

pottkotj

Reaction score
My 10/20 build just popped up on the palsapp.com site. The destination is correct. Unbelievable.

Bassman

Reaction score
My 10/31 build finally shipped yesterday, by train! According to Ford Service, ETA changed from 1/30-2/5 to 1/23-1/27. Finally, a good update! This made a bad day much better.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Uneventful update:

10/20 build
12/13 release
12/20 returned to Roush w/updated ETA of 1/20 - 1/26
1/9 returned to plant w/updated ETA of N/A
1/10 returned to Ramp 59 w/ETA of N/A

On a positive note, glad to see some of you guys are getting your trucks. Well, kinda glad. :005:

Couldn't have happened to a better guy :specialed:

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the dealer yesterday to see what was going on and learned that my truck is released for shipping but still sitting at Ramp 59. Dealer was hopeful that it would ship soon and was also frustrated with Ford's communication. He was glad that I wrote a note to corporate about better communication. He said the Raptor mess is still nothing like the Focus RS one though. Feel for those waiting on the RS.

For some reason I get an error every time I try to get the status online but I watched the dealer do it and get the status of my truck.

The reason I went to the dealer was because my truck showed up on the dealer website as in stock and for sale so I was pretty fired up when I went in. The GM was really good about it and explained that corporate puts the vehicle info on their website and assured me the truck was still mine, showed me the order on the computer under my name and then we checked the status. All the horror stories on here have me gun shy about the whole thing. Unfortunately many car dealers have a reputation for a reason. These guys seem great and I hope they stay that way because I know this won't be the last truck I buy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro