Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

italianhound303

Reaction score
It's posts like this (which I greatly appreciate) that make me anticipate a call from my dealer saying the truck arrived in NC "today" despite the recent check resulting in "awaiting shipment". I've been having this thought nonstop since October trucks started to trickle out... tic, toc.

Are you in Raleigh? I called FP and messaged FS today, they said as of 28 Dec mine has been re-released (17 Dec it was released the 1st time) and no updates yet. However, my idiot dealer texted me today and it my truck is "in-transit" so I am hopeful that it is moving but I know more about the raptor than my salesman. So frustrated!

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Behind the wheel?

Hell no! The dealer got me all excited and thought it would be here Monday. Now he is saying tomorrow. What an emotional drain this entire process has been. Signed paper work and said good by to my old vehicle Saturday based off what he said. At least he gave me a 2017 Lariat to drive until it arrives.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of today mine is shipping on a train. I ordered July 26th built Oct 13th. And shipped jan3rd unbelievable. At least its coming.

The closer you get to getting it the more impatient you become. At least that's how I am. I'm 1-3 days away to getting the truck and it's all I can think about. Pure torture, lol.

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The closer you get to getting it the more impatient you become. At least that's how I am. I'm 1-3 days away to getting the truck and it's all I can think about. Pure torture, lol.

For sure agree with you. Now theres no way of knowing when it will be here for sure. At least I don't think.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you in Raleigh? I called FP and messaged FS today, they said as of 28 Dec mine has been re-released (17 Dec it was released the 1st time) and no updates yet. However, my idiot dealer texted me today and it my truck is "in-transit" so I am hopeful that it is moving but I know more about the raptor than my salesman. So frustrated!

Yes, in Raleigh. Your dealer/salesman sounds eerily similar to mine. Not only can I not wait for the truck to arrive, but I cannot wait to have to not deal with my salesman who, like yours, doesn't know the first thing about F150's, let alone the Raptor.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Hell no! The dealer got me all excited and thought it would be here Monday. Now he is saying tomorrow. What an emotional drain this entire process has been. Signed paper work and said good by to my old vehicle Saturday based off what he said. At least he gave me a 2017 Lariat to drive until it arrives.

At least there's that! Before Christmas I asked my dealer to take my trade & give me a loaner and they flat out said "no" - even when elevated to the GSM. Can't wait to get this truck & be done with them.

Hope today is your day!

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My raptor is currently on a train about 3 hours by car away. Hoping to have it next week.

krodUT

Reaction score
Feel compelled to ask, any indication of your truck going for "retrofit" prior to being released/shipped "for real"? Congrats on getting her close - hope that final 30min doesn't turn into days!

I'm not sure, but judging from what others are saying about their October builds, I would assumer so.

There's a blizzard coming through the Rockies today so I have a feeling the last 30 min will turn into days...

403Andy

Reaction score
Oct 18 build still waiting for shipment to Calgary Alberta.... been vehicle-less for about a month..... I hope ford will pick up the cost of my rental.... PO

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off with issac from ford performance he said my raptor is in transit it's in Illinois and he said since it's going to houston TX he thinks it's shouldn't take no longer then 2 weeks to get the call from my dealer that it's in

Built date October 14
Released from factory December 15
Loaded on truck December 22
Received by transportation December 30
In transit and left its parking spot January 3

I hope everyone that's been waiting like me gets there's very soon went to Mac haik ford to see one got in it and man it's felt great well worth the wait and if course that dealer wanted $15k over but the sales did tell me if I'm serious he can get it for $10k over msrp