Ocotillo Wells Friday Nov.1 - Saturday Nov.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new on this forum, my name is Keith. I've put together a great off road trip going from Big Bear Lake and ending up in Johnson Valley Big Bear run, meet at Thelma's 8/31/13@9am. - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Big Bear run, meet at Thelma's 8/31/13@9am. - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Big Bear, CA Run - Page 15 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

We all had a blast. I was in my 2013 Tundra and we had about 20 other various year Tundras and FJ Cruisers. I've heard that the Raptor crowd was down to go off roading and actually use their rigs like some of us Tundra guys and especially the FJ guys.

This trip will be a mix of desert high speed driving, jumps, technical tight trails, and maybe some minor rock crawling/hill climbs. Its for everyone from stock to highly modified.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and introducing y'all to my friends and having a good time doing what we all love doing!!

Keith 760-877-4234

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

I'll be in my 2003 Tundra for this trip, my family will probably stay home Friday night and meet me out there in the 2013 on Saturday morning

Here's the truck I'll be driving:

Tundra long travel suspension - YouTube

jumping shell reef2 - YouTube

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Ocotillo Wells Halloween - Page 2 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning..........

there is another trip planned for ocotillo over halloween. might be to long of a stay for some. maybe see if you can coordinate with svtdon and see if you guys can work out a bigger group.

OP
OP
D

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ocotillo Wells Halloween - Page 2 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

morning..........

there is another trip planned for ocotillo over halloween. might be to long of a stay for some. maybe see if you can coordinate with svtdon and see if you guys can work out a bigger group.

I just did a search and didn't see anything? you got a link?

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont know where he posted it. i normally check new posts and dont pay attention to which section they are posted in. he will be here soon enough. i will text him this link and hopefully we can work something out. i may show up, but i will be truckless for this meet.

OP
OP
D

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know where he posted it. i normally check new posts and dont pay attention to which section they are posted in. he will be here soon enough. i will text him this link and hopefully we can work something out. i may show up, but i will be truckless for this meet.

that would be so awesome to hang out with Raptor guys.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i texted him. he will be around most likely tomorrow. if i can make it, i will be riding along with someone. i dont think the truck will be here in time. but i am making plant to go to texas earlier that week.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Don today and he's planning on starting a thread on our Halloween Ocotillo trip within the next few days. Stay tuned!

-Rob