NV Desert Pinstripes-After 8 Hrs Hard Labor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
To be expected when our state flower is sage brush!
And that Dam Cats Claw!!
We Jacked-Up my Blk Gen1 in Great Basin NP when a road turned into a hiking trail:(
No turn around for about 3 miles.. All you could hear was Sreeeeeeeechhh!! Down both sides. Luckily it was my friends Raptor, 1st time we took his instead of mine Baaaahaaa, our other friend just turned up the radio so Neal wouldn’t cry :Big Laugh: We had to have it wet-sanded upon return to Vegas…. Memories are forever, Neal has since died and I bought the Raptor from his wife. I can still here Neal (who sounded like The Godfather because of cancer surgery) John You MFERRRR, you did this on purpose!!:Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh:

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I would be curious to know how well a good ceramic coat would resist pinstriping. A wrap would probably the next best option followed by the total body Line-X (Ultra I think it’s called). Anyone have any ceramic coat success?
It’s a “lack of coin@ thing for me. The ones I’ve seen with the LineX look very cool and I think would hold up well. These will come out with 6-8hrs of work:(
I have several layers of wax and just the spray on ceramic. It definitely makes it easier to recover but I think the LineX would be the only defense against the Sage,scrub and Cats Claw.
I would really like to hear form someone that has LineXed. It’s a big investment without knowing how it preforms.

Last edited: