NV Desert Pinstripes-After 8 Hrs Hard Labor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You too can get your Raptor Pimped at
“ PAPA’s DETAIL SHOP”
Courtesy of my 5 kids+2 Son in laws. Between their cars, Wife’s car, X-wife’s car I’m Detailing up to 10 cars.. it’s Therapy for me, helps keep me out of the Bars and Saloons and from being featured as the “Lead Story” on the Evening News :Big Laugh::Big Laugh::grd:View attachment 312962View attachment 312963View attachment 312964View attachment 312965View attachment 312966
Damn, Papa don't play when it comes to detailing. I see you have large range of products. Have you every tried polish products by Zaino? My dad swears by that stuff.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Damn, Papa don't play when it comes to detailing. I see you have large range of products. Have you every tried polish products by Zaino? My dad swears by that stuff.
I used to be McGuires guy before I really had any idea what I was doing, they sold and are no longer family owned I believe.
I went to Chemical Guys because it’s basically idiot proof, I need that lol.
They have great marketing, you get to go to a one day detail class when I dropped $250 on a buffer. I made the mistake of trying the Rupes Buffer in the class. Big mistake! I immediately feel in love with it and dropped $400 on it. :Big Laugh: :gay:
All their polish is numbered so easy to figure out for me. I learned quite a bit in the class. Before the class I was just slapping on whatever wax sounded good. I really like Adams products too. I will take a look at Zaino and see what they have to offer. Thank you.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Ok, it’s about 143 degrees in my garage :flamingdevil::flamingdevil: But… you Play in the Desert, You Gots to Pay!
It took me 8hrs but she’s better than new, ready to roll back into the desert Wednesday hopefully:)
I put EXTRA Tire Dressing on for @Oldfart or @smurfslayer, can’t remember which one loooves when you Pimp up the tires :33::Big Laugh: I’m ready to Roll down the Strip now, Pimping like All the Other Vegas Pavement Princesses
(Anyone know where I can get some fuzzy dice for my mirror??)View attachment 312957View attachment 312958View attachment 312959View attachment 312960View attachment 312961

We see you rollin’ ;-)

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP…nice job!

I had my Raptor fully expel wrapped. The expel is self healing to a point. I do have some visible pinstriping on the wrap. The paint underneath is untouched, at least so far. :)

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Daaaayum.....she be shiny
Thank You Sir, I finished with a product called Jet-Seal. It’s supposed to last up to a year, but in Vegas’s Hell like heat I’ll be happy with 4 months. It gave the finish a lot of depth. In between breaking out the buffer and spending 4+hrs I’ll use a spray-on Ceramic.
Keeps it beading up nicely on every wash. So much so, that I use my lawn blower and 1 lint free towel to dry it in less than 30 min.