November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER! @Madcowranch has won the auction for my spot in the SnoBall 500! With a final bid of $1000 and the generous donation from @mouldman1 of $455 to make up the last hurdle to reach the ultimate goal of $25,000, the final goal has been achieved!!! This has been the most enjoyable and successful charity fund raising drive that I have had the pleasure of being a part of and I would like to personally thank each and every one of the members of this forum who went above and beyond in an effort to make sure that little Avery not only raised the minimum to get the doggy she and her family so desperately need, you guys stepped up and made sure that the entire burden of paying for that doggy was taken care of. You may not realize what a truly significant Blessing this is for the Mosher family, but I assure you that there will not be a dry eye in the Mosher home tonight as it sets in what has been done. Each and every one of you will forever more hold a special place in the hearts of the Mosher family for what you have worked together to accomplish! Sleep easy tonight and know that you have shown once again why the Ford Raptor Forum community as a whole is in a class of it's own.

Avery's mom Amy has stated that they will make sure to get pics and video when Avery meet's Josie for the first time and when they bring her home. I look forward to seeing the smiles on all of their faces on that day!

As soon as the site updates, everyone will be able to see 100% of their goal has been met below!

Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER! @Madcowranch has won the auction for my spot in the SnoBall 500! With a final bid of $1000 and the generous donation from @mouldman1 of $455 to make up the last hurdle to reach the ultimate goal of $25,000, the final goal has been achieved!!! This has been the most enjoyable and successful charity fund raising drive that I have had the pleasure of being a part of and I would like to personally thank each and every one of the members of this forum who went above and beyond in an effort to make sure that little Avery not only raised the minimum to get the doggy she and her family so desperately need, you guys stepped up and made sure that the entire burden of paying for that doggy was taken care of. You may not realize what a truly significant Blessing this is for the Mosher family, but I assure you that there will not be a dry eye in the Mosher home tonight as it sets in what has been done. Each and every one of you will forever more hold a special place in the hearts of the Mosher family for what you have worked together to accomplish! Sleep easy tonight and know that you have shown once again why the Ford Raptor Forum community as a whole is in a class of it's own.

Avery's mom Amy has stated that they will make sure to get pics and video when Avery meet's Josie for the first time and when they bring her home. I look forward to seeing the smiles on all of their faces on that day!

As soon as the site updates, everyone will be able to see 100% of their goal has been met below!

Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers

Good luck and best wishes to all.