November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmySleigh

Reaction score
Thank you

Gosh, I don't even know where to start, other than THANK YOU! You all have invited us in and cared for us, your support & your kindness is overwhelming! What an amazing community you all are, so much so I want a Raptor just to stay connected with you all. What an amazing example you all are, and I truly hope you all know what an example you all are to me, my kids and everyone watching. And there have been a lot of people watching and you actions speak volumes to your character. I hope I am able to instill all the values you all have shown in my children as I strive harder to walk them out myself! Thank you! Your selflessness and generosity is incredible! And while most of you I have never met, I feel like we have known each other way longer than 2 months! And please forgive us if we crash a Raptor event in the ol' minivan!

Once Josie gets here I will be sure to post pics and some videos! I will also be ordering a Donor Vest for her so please send me a message letting me know which you want on the vest, your Raptor tag or you given name and if you have a spouse you want included too!

THANK YOU all again!~The Moshers

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Joe and I want to Thank all of you for participating and all your selfless giving, donations, paying it forward, etc. It's not a surprise that we have wonderful people in our Raptor community, but we never would have fathomed we could have achieved so much in such a short time. I shared Avery's cause on the forum hoping to drum up a few donations. You guys blew me away with your generosity. Then, when Jocdmd came up with the idea of Chris getting involved, we thought it was wonderful, but again only imagined a thousand or so dollars coming from it. We thought it would have been an amazing stretch to reach the 50% mark. Again, the Vendors and members blew us away! It is absolutely amazing what you've done. Thank You Raptor Family! Thank You! :big_banana_Dance:

Some numbers...

I put up the original post about Avery 08/20/2014

Raffles kicked off on 11/04/14 a little over 2 months ago... and ran through 12/23/14

Roughly $6000 worth of items were donated by Vendors and Members of the forum, raising a total of $13,670.00

The auction for the Snoball spot raised $1000.00

In addition to the raffles, members and vendors generously gave directly to Avery's site in the amount of $4775.00

That brings the total raised to $19,442.00!:flowers2:

An additional $650 was donated one of Amy's friends also trying to raise money for her son's Service Dog.

Wonderful job FRF!

As Amy mentioned, please let us know if you would rather have your FRF name or real name on Josie's Service vest and if you want your spouse included. She has everyone's name from the website and I will compile a list from Paypal.

Thank you all!

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking like a cast you want as many names as you can. I'd be honored to have my name on it if she wants it on and where ever even if it's under the tail. If she runs out of room it's ok if mine is left off.