Noticed this when I washed truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be sure to send those tyke-sized helpers under the truck to get all the hidden mud!

attachment.php

Take the Raptor back to your Line-X guy

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
that's gonna be a bitch to get off without ****ing up the clearcoat i bet. good luck

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
that's gonna be a bitch to get off without ****ing up the clearcoat i bet. good luck

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Should I ask for a partial/whole refund or make them pay to make it right? Pretty sloppy work!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I just did some googling for you...apparently this happens quite a bit and the LineX dealer will be able to get it off without much trouble...they have a special solution that breaks the LineX down and I'm assuming it won't damage your paint. Give them a call!

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
As a follow-up to this story, the overspray took about 2 minutes for my Line-X guy to remove. Looks good as new. You were right, Birdman.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
As a follow-up to this story, the overspray took about 2 minutes for my Line-X guy to remove. Looks good as new. You were right, Birdman.

well, google was right....but i will bask in the glory anyway. glad it worked out for u.