no longer deamog about a RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
for a long time i have been one of those guys who would stare at a raptor as it drove by me, or peek in the window if i saw one in a parking lot.

I would watch videos of people in their raptos, wishing my explorer would suddenly grow up and become and awesome truck.

last week my wife told me she was going to get me a Raptor for my birthday. I smiles and said that would be great, but the 2017s are not out yet, and finding a used one in Alaska is almost impossible.

last friday i was looking at F150s and found the local dodge jeep dealer had a raptor for sale.
10am the next morning a salesman walked up to me at the dealership and asked if he could help me.
I want to drive this raptor.
are you sure? asked the salesman, i have a new dodge you could drive.
no i want the raptor...

I'm so happy to hear that your dream came true, tgreen! Congrats on the Raptor and welcome to the site. :)

Crystal

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wrong. We never liked you.:alone:

I know because I know you love me. You really love me.

you-love-me.jpg

cd2332e74dbb7bf04cbc1b6366cefa8c.jpg

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure you don't want the dodge apparently they will buy it back from you hahahaha! Welcome don't stare at it too long at one sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk