No help but thanks anyways.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
That’s kind of why I asked. It wasn’t an up front revelation about the lift.

So, from what you’ve revealed, it leaked once, was repaired and 2 days later it was leaking again, do I have that right?

That is, with almost total certainty a repair done incorrectly or incompletely. Or, to quote @FordTechOne: “A workmanship issue”.

Boomerang repairs - reported as fixed, but wasn’t and noticed very soon after leaving service is >90% the result of poor craftsmanship, but let’s move on.

So, you had it fixed, the fix did not take. That’s 2 failures. Did you get it fixed again, or did you go straight to a lift with a leaking seal?

We’re not here because we don’t like you. We’re here because you have a Rap, and we might benefit from some online insight some day so despite the rocky mountain sized chip on your proverbial shoulder, you asked about a problem and people took time out to respond. Unfortunately, you withheld some pretty important facts, so everyone here trying to respond with something useful was basically being misled.

shoot straight, and you’ll get honest feedback.
Shoot Straight??
Honesty is overrated
but a 1k Yard X-Ring shot w/Iron Sights at Quantico Marine Base or
a 600 Yrd X-Ring with a Gen1 M-16/Iron Sights, off the Armory Shelf at Ft Lewis…
Now that’s Shooting Straight…..

#ThisMfingThreadIsGivingMeED

:biggun::biggun::hunter:

F7510A6B-F6BB-4ABD-92BC-F409A84FD349.jpeg7BE260A1-FC4F-4F72-A687-B5708EB2832C.jpeg5DBB0D25-F0D5-4F3B-8D7B-1AF6B8FCFCB6.jpeg1F2C8334-95FA-4D7D-8F03-38D17217ACA5.jpegA6C342AF-DA97-42DB-96CB-9CE194360016.jpeg

Last edited:

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shoot Straight??
Honesty is overrated
but a 1k Yard X-Ring shot w/Iron Sights at Quantico Marine Base or
a 600 Yrd X-Ring with a Gen1 M-16/Iron Sights, off the Armory Shelf at Ft Lewis…
Now that’s Shooting Straight…..

#ThisMfingThreadIsGivingMeED

:biggun::biggun::hunter:

View attachment 402913View attachment 402914View attachment 402915View attachment 402916View attachment 402917
Curious if you were in with my brother in law....Anthony Smith...him and my sis live close to Lewis but there both retired. He was a Ranger L.R.R.P. ,not sure what else but I know he was a Drill at some point also.

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
Curious if you were in with my brother in law....Anthony Smith...him and my sis live close to Lewis but there both retired. He was a Ranger L.R.R.P. ,not sure what else but I know he was a Drill at some point also.
Name is not familiar. I was a F N G in Charlie Co. Tried to keep a low profile and my mouth shut. …lol

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Name is not familiar. I was a F N G in Charlie Co. Tried to keep a low profile and my mouth shut. …lol
He did 20 years was a Ranger pretty much his entire career except the last couple he went nasty girls...as a 1SG and got out completely. My sis retired CW3 out of Lewis also. Heck my pawpaw retired MSG....grandmother was a SGT in the WAC....uncle retired CW4.....we all smell like army ****** lol

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
He did 20 years was a Ranger pretty much his entire career except the last couple he went nasty girls...as a 1SG and got out completely. My sis retired CW3 out of Lewis also. Heck my pawpaw retired MSG....grandmother was a SGT in the WAC....uncle retired CW4.....we all smell like army ****** lol
A Great Bunch of Patriots Right There Now!! :patriot::patriot::patriot:
My Gratitude and Admiration extends to all of you, Thank You for Your Service
to the Greatest Nation on Earth

#IfYouDon’tAgreeGet Your CommunistFnigAszszOut

Last edited:

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Great Bunch of Patriots Right There Now!! :patriot::patriot::patriot:
My Gratitude ans Admiration extends to all of you, Thank You for Your Service
to the Greatest Nation on Earth

#IfYouDon’tAgreeGet Your CommunistFnigAszszOut
Brother you served also and at a high freaking level..all Ranger ******* are respected my man. Thank you for your service and truly being a warrior and hero...I've got a lot of respect for the Ranger and SF groups for sure. My brother in law gives me shit for being a 19D most of my career and him being an 11B and Ranger but he loves me and I still think I can do land navigation better than him....with a dagger and my senior scout leading the way for me . When I became a PSG it was a breath of fresh air....for all of 4 mins haha