No HEAT drivers side!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
All sounds about right and I believe extended will cover it.

Just got a call back from Fords and they say it should be covered as well. With the extended warranty I guess you only have to pay the deductible which is a $100. Into the shop it goes.
Thanks guys.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Or just get the Raptor Snuggie

My wife has 2 :boobs: :smile:

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blower motor died at 50,000 miles had heat just no way to push it out. It was 300 +/- bones.

Also the Driver side seat heat died. Does any one know if i can swap the elements from pass side to driver side?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blower motor died at 50,000 miles had heat just no way to push it out. It was 300 +/- bones.

Also the Driver side seat heat died. Does any one know if i can swap the elements from pass side to driver side?

That would definitely NOT be cost effective when you consider the amount of labor that would be involved in that.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SON OF A BITCH!!!! Resurrecting an old thread because this shit just happened to me.... 1300 miles!! I hate the idea of my dash being taken apart!

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I warned them that I was a very picky person and to please put it back together with care.
When they re_did my drivers leather seat they did a very shity job and I made sure I showed them.
They did an amazing job that I couldn't even tell till I tried and use my security camera. No power but it really was no big deal 2 second fix.
Just tell them how you feel.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I warned them that I was a very picky person and to please put it back together with care.
When they re_did my drivers leather seat they did a very shity job and I made sure I showed them.
They did an amazing job that I couldn't even tell till I tried and use my security camera. No power but it really was no big deal 2 second fix.
Just tell them how you feel.

They know how insane I am about my cars!! I take it this is an all day (or is it a multiple day) affair ??