Next Software upgrade List!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completed 1000 miles today. I left towards east after i got it from Randy on Thursday evening, now in Baltimore MD (btw: its snowing all the way here today from PA)

Here is a short list of things i would live find in the next software upgrade! i am not sure if SVT does the Nav or controller features themselves or not.

Will be great if Ford/SVT do monitor the forums to get ideas...

1 - Allowing at least two different speed limit for MyKey such as 45,80 rather than the only 80mph. They already having warning on 45,55,65, they could just added those as speed limit also.

2 - Adding custom route (such as trail route) with the option of adding voice notes at certain points of the route, the note will be played when the vehicle reaches near or at that point. So to record, you drive the route with create option, adding voice notes as you driving, then be able to share this with other vehicles!

3 - Option to change the map to Europe or other areas (arctic exploration vehicle anyone?) Even if Maps are paid maps, still will be nice to buy maps for different areas as needed.

4 - Ability to show the altitude directly on main map page (similar to normal GPS units), will be very useful off-road and mountains. GPS speed will be helpful as well... unless i am not able to find where to show this data on the main map mode screen.

5 - more iPhone integration but thats probably Apple side as well!

6 - Ability to assign preset button to a function; rather than clicking on Voice, then saying Travel Link then Saying Weather Map. for example it will be great if i click on voice and within two sec if i click on buttons 1 will take me to that function i already set before (Weather map)

You guys probably have a lot more software update ideas that can be added easily in the next upgrade if possible!