Newish screw owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Peterson

Reaction score
Hello all, been a member since December 2020, just before I picked up my certified ‘19 agate black crew. I live in Minnesota but purchased my truck in Cali. Originally wanted black but changed my mind to one of the grays. After searching and either losing out or finding out it’s a buy back, I finally found my black truck out west. (Maybe a lead foot R?, I can dream) Worked out great as I got a week to drive cross country. Haven’t decided if I’ll mod much. Had planned on the beadlocks but have seen that truck locally so haven’t done more than the retrax. May do some lights but from many posts, I’m going to keep my warranty. Thank you for the site, it’s been a big help. Appreciate all everyone does.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you got what you wanted. Any pics of the truck? We are Raptor guys, very visually oriented and stimulated. Enjoy it.