newborn and raptor, any thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptoragecar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My baby boy will soon be here. Since the raptor will be my main vehicle, especially during the winter, I was wondering if somebody went through the same situation and I would like to know your experience and any tips you may have!
Thanks

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My baby boy will soon be here. Since the raptor will be my main vehicle, especially during the winter, I was wondering if somebody went through the same situation and I would like to know your experience and any tips you may have!
Thanks

I have two car seats in my SCREW now. Third is on the way.

Hopefully it’s not twins so I don't have to get something with more seats!

Velociraptor with a third row maybe?

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a SCREW and run three car seats in the rear without an issue. It’s wider then the wife’s minivan and my kids prefer riding in the raptor. Even rear facing seats fit without an issue with tons of space to spare. It’s actually a great family vehicle! Congrats on the new addition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a SCREW and run three car seats in the rear without an issue. It’s wider then the wife’s minivan and my kids prefer riding in the raptor. Even rear facing seats fit without an issue with tons of space to spare. It’s actually a great family vehicle! Congrats on the new addition!

Send pics. I need to see what I’m in for!

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
588f48cbf190284e7768f0595dfbb947.jpg06e6393bb45c25cf33d3f44f5d2a8120.jpg295ff93db4a960f9f043797dcdddab9b.jpg7599d310515bb9a32b155236155485a8.jpg

That’s front seats all the way back and still doesn’t contact the rear facing seat. Those are all full size car seats too. My girls LOVE to go bombing down the dirt fire roads in Davey Crockett National Forest. They demand the windows open and sunroof and like it best when I “break the tires” on back roads!(the occasional burnout never hurt anyone)

charlieh313

Reaction score
I’ve got a 2.5 year old forward facing on one side and a 6 week old in a removable car seat with the base installed. Plenty of room for everyone and it’s quite spacious in the back for another adult too. I feel it’s way better going out in the Raptor than the wife’s MBZ GLE.