Newbie in Miami area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

cdkturbo

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! We can use more Raps down here. Any mods your thinking of?

Enjoy that truck!
Oh yeah. I don't want to bore you with my endless list!
But first and foremost thing is to correct some problems that concern me because I don't feel safe driving it as it is now: I CANNOT BELIEVE that an Official Dealer delivered it that way: I could see some things when I bought it, other problems I discovered when I got home... these are things that can happen when buying a used truck

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As fast as dealers and private sellers are buying and selling. I imagine there will be vehicles that sneak through without being fully checked out as they may have in the past. Hopefully that dealer will offer assistance. Any particular problems you want to mention? Some are known to happen.

OP
OP
C

cdkturbo

Reaction score
It has 54,000 miles, the first thing I noticed was that the tires were quite worn, I did a very short test drive but I was so excited that I didn't notice anything else.
Driving it to Miami (1,500 miles) I realized that the steering has a lot of play. When I got home and was able to plug in the computer, I read a lot of errors... they didn't reappear after deleting them, but it doesn't seem like a good way to deliver a Blue Certified vehicle (or something like that). Apparently I have a 4,000 mile warranty, so I have make an appointment tomorrow at Midway here in Miami. Wish me luck!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It has 54,000 miles, the first thing I noticed was that the tires were quite worn, I did a very short test drive but I was so excited that I didn't notice anything else.
Driving it to Miami (1,500 miles) I realized that the steering has a lot of play. When I got home and was able to plug in the computer, I read a lot of errors... they didn't reappear after deleting them, but it doesn't seem like a good way to deliver a Blue Certified vehicle (or something like that). Apparently I have a 4,000 mile warranty, so I have make an appointment tomorrow at Midway here in Miami. Wish me luck!
So it’s a CPO vehicle then? Maybe not as it should come with probably a warranty up to 100k. Blue certified must be another program. Yeah get it down there and have them go over it. With worn AT tires you will surely get a lot more vehicle walk on the highway. Loose steering must mean you have something worn or just gone bad. Let us know how you make it.