Bay Area Newbie Checking In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a place to avoid. rent a car and go there if you really want to go. you are probably 3+hrs from lemoore nas to sf. i have family that live near lemoore so i used to visit out there. sf is a giant homeless camp. its dirty, tight, and all around a dump. parking is insane and expensive..... if you can find parking.... and probably a mile from where you want to be. if you are doing the sightseeing thing, then yeah, the bridge, twin peaks, the view museum, exploratorium, pier 39 and maybe coit tower. after that get the hell out of there as soon as you possibly can.
I will do just that. Wife was there in the early 90s and I assume it has changed a lot. Trying to gauge what Lemoore will be like. Trying to buy a house there for the tour we have.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I would be responsible for your cleanliness. That’s a lot of responsibility.
its a tall order for sure.
I will do just that. Wife was there in the early 90s and I assume it has changed a lot. Trying to gauge what Lemoore will be like. Trying to buy a house there for the tour we have.
its hot. smells like cows, not much around there at all. mostly farm and cattle. how long you going to be there? must be a while to want to buy a house. one good thing about there is that you are close to harris ranch. they got the best beef. its a fancy hotel and they raise their own cattle there. can buy fresh, never frozen beef. i always stop by on my way to my sisters house in visalia (30 min past where you are) and we bbq a complete filet.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a tall order for sure.

its hot. smells like cows, not much around there at all. mostly farm and cattle. how long you going to be there? must be a while to want to buy a house. one good thing about there is that you are close to harris ranch. they got the best beef. its a fancy hotel and they raise their own cattle there. can buy fresh, never frozen beef. i always stop by on my way to my sisters house in visalia (30 min past where you are) and we bbq a complete filet.
We will be there for 3 years. Wife is going to the base hospital to run some clinics. I am from Iowa so cows are ok. Beef is even better. I will lol that place up.

smj362

Reaction score
I'm the BA as well (Morgan Hill to be specific). Lemme know if you figure out a "close" place to **** around, cu'z I'd love to go for a ride. Used to ride Supermoto back in the day's, there are a bunch of back roads and fire roads in the Santa Cruz Mountains, I just don't know how "legal" us being there was. On a Motorcycle it's easy to not get caught, but hiding a big ass truck in the forrest ain't that easy.
The closest that comes to my mind is at least 2h - 3h drive. Pismo, King City, Central Valley or up in Arnold (there's miles of fire roads up there).

If all else fails, I'd even be up for a longer trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts