Newbie from MA, need help getting a good deal buying 2014 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't plan on any deals from Herb Chambers. They wanted MSRP and wouldn't budge for me.

STAY AWAY FROM HERB CHAMBERS!!!!!:badidea::badidea: The GM (TOM Quirk) is a dirty lying scumbag cheat who was FIRED from Quirk Ford (ya his own family dealership)!!!!:homoswitch::Frustrated:

He quoted me in writing invoice on my 13 then lied to me telling me it was not in when it was because he was trying to sell it out from under me!!! The last straw is when I called him out on his BS and he said if I still wanted it I would have to pay $2600 MORE or go some where else to buy it because he didn't care!!!!!!!!!:Frustrated::Frustrated::Frustrated:

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Try Herb Chambers in Westborough. They should have allocation and should be willing to deal but don't expect invoice price.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Wow, I was at least 3k under sticker on both trucks I ordered from them. They ended up ******** up my '13 order so I didn't actually buy from them second time around but they don't make many mistakes so I found my truck elsewhere and moved on. No hard feelings

Your lucky you didn't go with them!!!!!!!!!!

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, seeing you in Natick, MA (I believe that is Exit 13 off the lovely Mass Pike), it may be worth the two hour ride to Glastonbury, CT, to come see Greg Smith at Monaco Ford. Greg has been with the dealership over 30 years and is a straight shooter. He can be reached at 860-652-3000, extension 228. He will get you what you want without any smoke and mirrors. Beyond anything else it would be worth the phone call just to see where you stand. Best of luck!

OP
OP
gambita

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Herb chambers FOrd -- I called them today-- selling at MSRP

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Well then...F-them. I must have been one of the last to get a good deal out of them. When did Quirk take over?