Newb!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C3855

Reaction score
Hi guys name is Cory just picked up a 2012raptor and I love it , traded in my 2010 f150... Anyway cuttn right to my question does anyone know if the my 2013 my touch ,navi and temp control (basically the whole front dash) work on a 2012 if it has navi and sync? I like how the 2013 and up display looks cleaner and I wouldn't mind having the more up to date options . Thanks in advance for any opinions and answers .

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there was just a discussion regarding this recently. the 12 and under are different than the 13/14. it would take programming only available from ford to reprogram computers and dealers do not have that capability. only the manufacturing plant. since the heated and cooled seats are only availble on the touchscreen on 13/14 trucks. also, the 54 pin plug on the back of the 13/14 are different than the 24 pin plug on the back of the 12 and under models. too much money and hassle. and i doubt you could get programming for it

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello!

Click Here to Bid on an XRD Bed Rack

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

OP
OP
C

C3855

Reaction score
there was just a discussion regarding this recently. the 12 and under are different than the 13/14. it would take programming only available from ford to reprogram computers and dealers do not have that capability. only the manufacturing plant. since the heated and cooled seats are only availble on the touchscreen on 13/14 trucks. also, the 54 pin plug on the back of the 13/14 are different than the 24 pin plug on the back of the 12 and under models. too much money and hassle. and i doubt you could get programming for it

Wow that blows , so is itpossible to just add a more aggressive sub and amps to the stock set up ? Or do I have to spend money and redo everything ?

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys name is Cory just picked up a 2012raptor and I love it , traded in my 2010 f150... Anyway cuttn right to my question does anyone know if the my 2013 my touch ,navi and temp control (basically the whole front dash) work on a 2012 if it has navi and sync? I like how the 2013 and up display looks cleaner and I wouldn't mind having the more up to date options . Thanks in advance for any opinions and answers .

Another schnitzengruben darling? Welcome aboard and enjoy the 2012. It's a great year and kick ass truck. You'll still be the envy of many