Auction: XRD Bed Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Up for auction is an Xpedition Ready Designs Bed Rack. This is as loaded as they come. Tire carrier, hi lift mount, and bed stabilizers. This will run you over $2k shipped.

@Yukon Joe and @RaptorWifey won this at Havoc in the Hills 2014 and I purchased it from them under the condition that I made payments of a certain amount to SDWR for Avery's seizure response dog. Unfortunately, I have to sell my truck and it makes more sense to part my stuff out and sell it stock than let the parts go with the truck.

It wouldn't feel right making a profit on this as I was given an opportunity to purchase it under conditions that allowed me to do so. So, I have decided to put it up for auction and 50% of the proceeds are going to the Duskin & Stephens Foundation.

While the rack is used, it has no defects other than some spots that might need touched up with some paint.

Rules of the Auction:

• Post questions or comments separate from bid posts.
  • Any bids that have been edited will not be counted.
  • If you need to retract your bid, contact me via PM.
  • Bidding will end on 17MAR15 at 2359 EST.
  • If you wish to remain anonymous from the public, PM me and I will post your bid for you.
  • Bidding will start at $500.00
  • Shipping is included in the bid amount but I would prefer pick up or to meet within a reasonable distance as shipping is about $200.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426030544.489640.jpg

Bidding Ends 17MAR15 at 2359 EST

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

goneFXcrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want this. No I don't need this, but I do want this. I need this. Dammit...... Tell me this, how far between the two middle bars exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.