Missing owners manual. Is there a sport mode button that changes transmission/engine characteristics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IamNomad

Reaction score
My 2023 that I just picked up Friday does not have a owners manual. Do I need to talk to my dealer about its whereabouts or do they no longer come with a hard copy and I have to look online for one?

So until I get a manual, is there a button or menu setting for an over all sport mode that gives more aggressive transmission shifting patterns?

I've found the steering wheel switches that control customized exhaust, suspension and steering settings but see no controls for what I want.
As I recall my 2019 Raptor had easy access to a sport mode that gave a more aggressive shifting pattern.

Lastly is it normal for the AC switch to have its indicator light go off (presumably shutting itself off) if outside conditions don't require the AC to be on
to meet whatever cabin temperature I have selected?

I'm seriously loving this truck but the tech and sheer adjustability of everything makes getting to know it a bit more complex.

Thanks for answers in advance.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, is the control knob around the transfer case buttons. Turn it to the left 2 clicks and it will be in "overall sport mode" which is really quite sporty!

OP
OP
I

IamNomad

Reaction score
Thanks so much. It was hiding in plain sight. I was so focused on find a control either on the steering wheel or on the touchscreen.
I thought drive control was only for 2h-4h-4l etc.

Last edited: