Newb checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarbonZTT

Reaction score
Hey guys, figured i'd introduce myself. I picked my 2010 Raptor about a year ago after trading in my 5.4. So I've been a raptor owner for about a year and a half now. One of my fav vehicles i've ever owned. Have a few mods done so far and just like past vehicles i've owned the modding never ends...

a couple pics
truckshot800x600.jpg

IMAG0237Medium.jpg

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome-3.gif

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, that looks like Raptizzle's old front bumper, did you buy it off him, or just get the same style?

OP
OP
C

CarbonZTT

Reaction score
Welcome, that looks like Raptizzle's old front bumper, did you buy it off him, or just get the same style?

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

No idea who raptizzle is, i got this from ADD a year or so ago, prob same style, but i know most of the guys go with the top hoop.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes guys.

No idea who raptizzle is, i got this from ADD a year or so ago, prob same style, but i know most of the guys go with the top hoop.

He's a Moderator on here, he had the exact same bumper before he sold it and had a new one made by a different company. You're right, you dont see that bumper without the top hoop very often, but I like the look of it.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Yeah, same style bumper. I sold mine to a guy with a Lincoln Mark LT but wasn't sure if he ever put it on so I thought maybe it made its way out east... Looks good!