GEN 2 New wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Some don't like the graphics, for me it's what makes it stand out and this was my favorite color, timeless!
Graphics look great! Supposedly been changed up a little bit for the 19th. I elected to not go without the raptor graphics on the rear fenders and I’m regretting it. As soon as they are available after market I will be putting them on. Ford Performance told me it’s too late to change. Your color was my second choice. But looking at it it could be my first

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I saw a white Raptor on a website with these wheels in the tungsten graphite color - looked really sweet!

Tungsten Graphite looks very sharp as it matches the OEM flares/bumpers nicely! Black logos for the center caps add just a bit of contrast to bring it all together!

mohctp

Reaction score
I like these vr-601 wheels in bronze for my leadfoot truck.

1) What will they do to the ride? I feel like there is a little side-to-side sway in the stock truck at highway speeds that I would like to get rid of.

2)if I decided to go to a different color truck in the next year or two can they be re-finished to a different color?

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have more information about this deal?

Nick's thread here...the deal ends today.

• Addictive Desert Designs - When you purchase a front bumper, you get a free ACC mount and free shipping! When you purchase both a front and rear bumper, you get free ACC mount, free shipping, and free Rigid D-Series PRO cubes for the rear bumper.
    • Must PM me or email to order.
    • Ends 12/31

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score

1) What will they do to the ride? I feel like there is a little side-to-side sway in the stock truck at highway speeds that I would like to get rid of.

2)if I decided to go to a different color truck in the next year or two can they be re-finished to a different color?

Second these questions ^^.

Anyone know?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Second these questions ^^.

Anyone know?

Ride quality is still very good, even with going to the newer 20” wheels and losing 1.5” of sidewall. You’ll be a bit firmer, but in all seriousness, it’s not a major impact. I still find the truck to be incredibly comfortable. You’ll notice more of an impact when you add perch collars to the truck than you would from the wheel swap.

Which leads to the second point, as far as side to side sway, you’re going to have body roll. This is 6k pound truck with a solid amount of travel. You’ll have less sidewall flex not the 20” wheel due to the decreased sidewall and if you had perch collars, you’ll notice a bit more firmness on the front axle.

Hope this clears things up a bit!

Lastly, yes, the wheels can be refinished. That’s no problem. You’ll powder the wheels and paint the center caps, if needed.

Thanks!