6.2 NEW Volant Exhaust + Corsa Res Delete - Vid and Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Corsa delete pipe came in today. I crawled up under the truck to see how easy it would to install it. I held up to eyeball the length and it appears to be about a inch or two shorter than the stock resonator.

Anyone else notice this and does it matter?

ANDR3W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Corsa delete pipe came in today. I crawled up under the truck to see how easy it would to install it. I held up to eyeball the length and it appears to be about a inch or two shorter than the stock resonator.

Anyone else notice this and does it matter?

Did you order the correct one for your cab length?

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it reach the small intermediate pipe that leads into the muffler at all?
It should. I cant tell how far the muffler pipe goes into the resonator pipe. If all the way then yes it will reach. if only by an inch then I'm gonna be a little short.

ANDR3W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should. I cant tell how far the muffler pipe goes into the resonator pipe. If all the way then yes it will reach. if only by an inch then I'm gonna be a little short.

Was just going back through this thread remembering something about it being short and comment 12 said he was running Corsa delete pipe with stock exhaust and it's about 2 inches shorter. I'd say it's normal and you should be good.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks @Birdman @ANDR3W and @LITTLEELVISDAN for the guidance to get this Volant exhaust. Just installed it yesterday and DAMN!!!! This exhaust is mean when you open it up! I couldn't be happier! Birdman nailed it with his very first post about the exhaust. Andr3w's video was also very helpful and accurate to daily driving conditions and LITTLEELVISDAN has also been very helpful with your responses. Much appreciated from all you guys. Would go off and talk about it, but I really think the testimonials before this sum it up very accurately.

Things that I love...
1. The cost compared to Corsa. It's about half the price and I really really enjoy the sound at WOT better on the Volant. I'm sure Corsa is an amazing exhaust too, but for $500 less and better sound (IMO)...I'll take Volant all damn day!

2. Compared to my old Magnaflow, this Volant setup is like I graduated up to big boy underwear! I had the small magnaflow, for loud volume, it was fun at first but it got annoyingly loud at even just daily driving conditions. This Volant is smooth and quiet when you give it little throttle, nice deep tone with medium throttle, and sounds mean as a **** when you go full throttle. It's awesome!!! Thanks again guys for letting me know about the system...you guys were dead on about it!

Last edited:

ANDR3W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks @Birdman @ANDR3W and @LITTLEELVISDAN for the guidance to get this Volant exhaust. Just installed it yesterday and DAMN!!!! This exhaust is mean when you open it up! I couldn't be happier! Birdman nailed it with his very first post about the exhaust. Andr3w's video was also very helpful and accurate to daily driving conditions and LITTLEELVISDAN has also been very helpful with your responses. Much appreciated from all you guys. Would go off and talk about it, but I really think the testimonials before this sum it up very accurately.

Things that I love...
1. The cost compared to Corsa. It's about half the price and I really really enjoy the sound at WOT better on the Volant. I'm sure Corsa is an amazing exhaust too, but for $500 less and better sound (IMO)...I'll take Volant all damn day!

2. Compared to my old Magnaflow, this Volant setup is like I graduated up to big boy underwear! I had the small magnaflow, for loud volume, it was fun at first but it got annoyingly loud at even just daily driving conditions. This Volant is smooth and quiet when you give it little throttle, nice deep tone with medium throttle, and sounds mean as a **** when you go full throttle. It's awesome!!! Thanks again guys for letting me know about the system...you guys were dead on about it!
@

Hell yeah. What I have noticed is the more it has broken in the better and more "brappy" it sounds. Seriously put it in m2 and get high in the RPMs. Won't be disappointed!

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YEAH!! Installed my Corsa delete pipe today. Since I already had the Volant installed, the twist lock wasn't an issue. Unbolted, slid the resonator off, reinstalled the delete pipe. Easy peasy.

WOW. FINALLY it sounds like it should. AND Yes all reports are correct. NO DRONE. with windows up and normal driving you don't know you have a bad ass exhaust on. Kick it hard and BAM you get results.

THIS IS A WIFE APPROVED MOD. And she doesn't like loud exhausts. She will never hammer it WOT over 4k.

ANDR3W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YEAH!! Installed my Corsa delete pipe today. Since I already had the Volant installed, the twist lock wasn't an issue. Unbolted, slid the resonator off, reinstalled the delete pipe. Easy peasy.

WOW. FINALLY it sounds like it should. AND Yes all reports are correct. NO DRONE. with windows up and normal driving you don't know you have a bad ass exhaust on. Kick it hard and BAM you get results.

THIS IS A WIFE APPROVED MOD. And she doesn't like loud exhausts. She will never hammer it WOT over 4k.

:headbang: