New Toyo R/T Tire Coming September

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37x12.50x20 is lighter than the 35x12.50x17...I will never understand Toyo tire weights.

That doesn't surprise me. Going from 35" to 37" is a nominal 2" gain in sidewall but going from a 17" wheel to 20" wheel is a nominal 3" loss of sidewall. Net is -1" of sidewall.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That doesn't surprise me. Going from 35" to 37" is a nominal 2" gain in sidewall but going from a 17" wheel to 20" wheel is a nominal 3" loss of sidewall. Net is -1" of sidewall.

"going from 35" to 37" is a nominal 2" gain in sidewall"= 1 inch gain in sidewall.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Special delivery! I'll put em on before I leave work and get some pics on the truck. They look a lot wider than the initial press release made them out to be.
2hqyz2s.jpg

Those are beautiful. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay per tire? Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a really good deal being a wheel distributor but I think the going rate is gonna be around 300-350 per tire.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like them. Looking forward to seeing your results in rain driving. That was my biggest complaint about my Toyo MTs on my old truck. They had terrible wet traction. I'm hoping these are better.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like them. Looking forward to seeing your results in rain driving. That was my biggest complaint about my Toyo MTs on my old truck. They had terrible wet traction. I'm hoping these are better.

Was the wet traction with the Toyo MT's worse than the oem tires? I hate the oem tires in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: