New Toyo R/T Tire Coming September

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6point2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leehwcap could you measure the height and width? I want to know if they're true 35's.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't have time for any pics but here is this one.
What do you guys think of the flush mount cap for the Trophy? I was thinking about having my guy make a small batch of them. They would fit trophy and anza

1zfncdt.jpg

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leehwcap could you measure the heigh and width?

Maybe a hair under 35" just eyeballing it with a tape measure. Tread width (shoulder to shoulder) is only about 10.5 -11 but mfgr's measure overall width (mid sidewall to mid sidewall across) when they determine tire width. Here is a pic next to the OE tire

2z5uq2v.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Thanks, do will they do as well as the m/ts on ice?
yes, about the same, maybe a little better

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was the wet traction with the Toyo MT's worse than the oem tires? I hate the oem tires in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's about the same going down the road or hitting high water. I just know that turning right from a red light or stop sign in wet weather that if I wanted to, adding just a touch more throttle it was very, very easy to break my Toyo MTs loose. My Nitto Trail Grapplers had much better wet weather traction. This was all on my old truck, 2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X.